The Services You Need. The Compassionate Care You Deserve.
Advanced Home Health Care Team
Our interdisciplinary Care Team is comprised of an expert panel of Clinical Managers; Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses; Medical Social Workers; Certified Nursing Assistants; Home Health Aides; and Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapists from your own community. In addition, our agencies work with a Medical Director who provides assistance in evaluating the care we provide and making recommendations for improvement. Our team works closely with your Physician(s) to create a care plan that addresses your clinical and recovery requirements and adheres to your wants and needs. In addition, our team reviews and revises your plan of care on an ongoing basis so that it always addresses your concerns. You will always have a copy of your current plan of care while you are with us.
Our Care Team is rigorously trained and selectively chosen. All of our employees have passed background checks and interviews, participate in ongoing quality reviews and training and collectively bring to bear several decades of experience providing care in home health. We are confident that our team not only offers top-notch clinical expertise and care, but also a sterling character and a reputation that you can trust.
Advanced Home Health offers many services, including these and more:
- Skilled Nursing (RN, LPN/LVN)
- Therapy (Physical, Speech, Occupational)
- Fall Prevention & Safety Evaluation
- Medical Social Services & Counseling
- Case Management and Team Meetings
- Daily Assistance
- Home Health Aide Services
- Patient/Family Education & Training
- Infusion Therapy
- Multi-Lingual Capabilities
- Post-Acute Care, Medication Reconciliation and Administration
- Wound Care
- Symptom and Pain Management